Legal Notice and Disclaimer for the use of the 3A Composites Internet Websites
The access to and use of this website (the "Website") by any user (the "User"), including, but not limited to, any person who accesses this Website by any means whatsoever, including but not limited to, legal, illegal, authorized or unauthorized means) is subject to the following terms and conditions (the "Terms and Conditions"). User's access and use of this website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
II. Copyright/Trademarks/Proprietary Rights
1. The Website and all of its contents including, but not limited to, all text, images, software, animation files, graphics, video and audit files and anything else contained in this Website (the "Content") is owned by 3A Composites Holding AG (“3A Composites”) or its subsidiaries and affiliates or is made available by permission of the owner and is protected by domestic or international copyright laws.
2. The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the "Trademarks") used or mentioned on this site, including but not limited to the Trademark 3A COMPOSITES®, whether or not appearing in large print or with the trademark symbol are registered and unregistered trademarks owned by 3A Composites or any of its subsidiaries and affiliates and are legally protected. Any misuse of the Trademarks on this site is strictly prohibited.
3. The Website may also contain or reference patents, proprietary information, technologies, product processes or other proprietary rights (collectively “Proprietary Rights”) of 3A Composites or its subsidiaries and affiliates. The use of this Website grants no interest, whether proprietary, license or other right in or to any such Trademarks and other Proprietary Rights which may exist or are hereafter developed in respect of any portion of the Website or its Content.
III. Product Use and Recommendations
This site has been designed to provide general information about the 3A Composites group and its products. This site is not intended to give any instruction on the appropriate use of products produced and supplied by 3A Composites. All recommendations for handling, storage or use of products, whether given in writing, orally, or to be implied from the results of tests are based on the state of 3A Composites' knowledge at the time such recommendations are made. Notwithstanding any such recommendations, any user of such products must make an own determination and be satisfied that the products supplied by 3A Composites and the information and recommendations given by 3A Composites are (i) suitable for intended process or purpose, (ii) are in compliance with environmental, health and safety regulations, and (iii) will not infringe any third party's intellectual property rights.
IV. Permitted secondary use
1. The User may freely download, copy, display, exhibit, share, or otherwise distribute the Content of this Website for non-commercial purposes only. However, on any such downloading, copying, display, exhibition, sharing or distribution, the User must explicitly acknowledge 3A Composites or its subsidiaries and affiliates as the provider of such Content and retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any information downloaded. 3A Composites reserves the right to require the User to delete, destroy or otherwise remove any content that is used in a manner that in 3A Composites' opinion is contrary or otherwise inappropriate, derogatory or offensive.
2. The User agrees that any person to whom the Content is provided directly or indirectly through the User, will be advised of Terms and Conditions, and that each such person is bound by these Terms and Conditions.
3. The User may in no way modify, reformulate, adapt, alter, adjust, change, disassemble, frame or decrypt any of the Content of this Website.
4. 3A Composites and its subsidiaries and affiliates neither warrant nor represent that use of materials displayed on the Website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with 3A Composites.
V. No Warranty and Exclusion of Liability
1. This Website is designed to provide knowledge for informational purposes only. While the information is taken from sources believed to be reliable, and the information is believed to be accurate at the time it is posted to the Website, 3A Composites, its subsidiaries and affiliates make no warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of the information provided on this Website.
2. There are certain links on this Website which will lead the User to other sites on the World Wide Web. These links are provided for convenience only, and a link to any other Website should not be taken to imply any endorsement of any other Website by 3A Composites, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees. 3A Composites makes no warranty, express or implied, and assumes no liability in connection with any use of any site linked from this Website and the information contained therein are used at the User’s own risk. 3A Composites does not express any opinion on the content of such third party sites accessible by link on this Website and the information available thereon and expressly disclaims any liability for all third party information and the use of it.
3. 3A Composites, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees shall not be responsible or liable for any damages whether they be direct, indirect, consequential, incidental, special, punitive, exemplary or general damages, contribution or indemnity, of any kind whatsoever, howsoever caused, (including, but not limited to, breach of contract, loss of profit, business interruption, loss of business data or information, negligence or other tortuous behaviour, deletion, error, defect, omission, or destruction of the Content of the Website, unauthorised access to, or alteration of, the Content of this Website by third parties, or employees, or agents of 3A Composites, its subsidiaries or affiliates, transmission of material, or any other cause of action, regardless of whether it arises at law or in equity) arising out of the use or non-availability of this Website, or reliance on the Content contained herein, resulting from any decision taken on the basis of information provided through the Website, resulting from the content of other websites to which any User links through this Website, or resulting from any such change, restriction, or termination of this Website or resulting from the incompatibility of any software downloaded, copied, or otherwise originating from this Website. 3A Composites, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees also assume no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, User's computer equipment or other property on account of User's access and use of the Website.
4. This limitation of liability shall apply even if 3A Composites, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees have been advised of the possibility of the damages referred in this notice.
5. This Website is provided "as is". 3A Composites, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees do not warrant that the use of this Website will be uninterrupted, error-free, stable or suitable for all Users. 3A Composites, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees make no warranties, either express or implied, about the Website, its availability, or its operation Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, this includes implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, expectation of privacy, or non-infringement. Any User who accesses this Website does so solely at his or her own risk.
The User agrees to indemnify, contribute to and hold harmless 3A Composites, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents, and/or employees, against any liability, be it civil, criminal or quasi-criminal, resulting from any violation of any law by the User in their use of this Website. The User shall be responsible to the full extent of any liability, payment or other agreement made by 3A Composites, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees, in settlement and/or satisfaction of any claim or potential claim, whether such payment or agreement is made or concluded prior to or following the institution of formal proceedings against 3A Composites, its subsidiaries, affiliates, contractors, agents and/or employees.
1. The Content of this Website is subject to change, restriction or termination without any notice to Users.
2. 3A Composites or its subsidiaries and affiliates may at any time revise the Terms and Conditions by amending this posting. User is bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
VIII. Choice of law/Court of Jurisdiction
1. These Terms of Conditions and all disputes relating to or in connection with the use of this Website, the Content or availability thereof or anything related or similar thereto shall be governed by the laws of Switzerland, without any reference to conflicts of laws rules or principles.
2. Place of jurisdiction shall be Cham, Switzerland. However, 3A Composites or any of its subsidiaries and affiliates shall also be entitled to bring their claims before the place of general jurisdiction of User.